Award winning North West Recruitment Agency, Jobwise, have been assisting local businesses and job seekers for over 40 years. Offering total recruitment solutions in an industry leading and unique way. A recruitment agency with the passion, ability and commitment to find your perfect match; whether that be a job you will love or a candidate that you will love.
Matching the right person to the right job goes to the very heart of our service which is based around a consultative approach, getting a true understanding of your needs and expectations, saving you valuable time throughout the whole recruitment process. Our qualified recruitment consultants will go that extra mile to help you in your quest.
We don’t just offer a range of jobs we also offer help with CV writing and interview techniques.
With branches that span the whole North West region, we will have an office that is convenient to you.
Don’t just look for a job, look for a job you will LOVE!
Jobwise: Recruiting since 1979
Jobwise is the North West’s leading recruitment agency and we offer a comprehensive range of recruitment services.
For more information on the services we offer, have a read of our brochure below.View Our Brochure
Gender Pay Gap Data
- Their mean gender pay gap – Men’s average hourly rate is 4.5% higher
- Their median gender pay gap – Men’s median hourly rate is 3.3% higher
- Their mean bonus gender pay gap – Women’s average bonus is 61.9% higher
- Their median bonus gender pay gap – Women’s median bonus is 25.7% higher
- Their proportion of males receiving a bonus payment – 1.9%
- Their proportion of females receiving a bonus payment – 4.5%
- Their proportion of males and females in each quartile pay band:
Top Salary quartile has 44.2% men and 55.8% women
Upper middle salary quartile 26.5% men and 73.5% women
Lower middle salary quartile 24.8% men and 75.2% women
Lower salary quartile 37.3% men and 62.7% women