Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
We are getting in touch to inform you of the measures Jobwise are taking to prepare for an outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), should it affect our business.
We appreciate our role in ensuring you can maintain the high service standard for your clients, where provision of temporary workers and permanent workers will enable your business continuity, where appropriate. We would therefore like to reassure you that we have a robust business continuity plan in place to ensure we can continue to deliver our services to you successfully in the event of an office shutdown, or if members of the Jobwise team are advised to self-isolate.
Our Business Continuity Plan
Jobwise staff have the ability to work remotely and access information securely. We have the technology in place to divert calls to mobile devices in order to keep all business functions up and running.
Within the past week, we have carried out the below testing to ensure a seamless switchover should this be required:
- We have tested the failover of office desk phones to soft phones or mobiles.
- We have confirmed that our Citrix platform is operational and files are accessible for all staff.
- We have had people working from home across the teams previously to test our processes and technology.
We are currently taking extra precautions to further ensure the uninterrupted delivery of our services, whilst also protecting the health and safety of our clients, suppliers and staff.
- We are practicing an increased level of hygiene and have made antibacterial soap and sanitiser gel available for visitors and staff.
- We are encouraging our team to utilise audio conferencing and video calling facilities for any non-essential face-to-face meetings.
- We are monitoring the travel plans of our staff to ensure they self-isolate if they have travelled to a high-risk area.
Lastly, we kindly ask that you refrain from visiting any of the Jobwise offices, or meeting face-to-face with Jobwise staff, if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have travelled to an area of high Coronavirus contamination or have come into direct contact with a person who has tested positive with Coronavirus in the last 14 days.
We hope this answers any questions you have, however if you would like further information please get in touch with us.