What Is Temping?
Temporary work is a great way to earn money on a flexible basis and is ideal for people wanting to earn money between permanent jobs, around their studies or to fit in with family routine.
Temp jobs can vary in length from a one day assignment to long term ongoing work and are often a great route in to a permanent position. At Jobwise we offer temporary opportunities in various office based roles including secretarial, administrative, reception, customer service, call centre, sales, marketing, accounts and more.
What are the Benefits of Temping with Jobwise?
- We pay competitive hourly rates
- We pay holiday pay – up to 28 days!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis
- We can offer you regular work
- You have the opportunity to choose when and where you work
- You will meet new people and experience different cultures and environments – help you decide what you like/dislike
- You can add valuable new skills to your CV
- You will gain new work experience – great if you are thinking of a change of career or a new direction
- You can get your ‘foot in the door’ of a company you would like to work for and temp work can often lead to a permanent position