Are you immediately available for work? We have a fun leading industry event working for our client based near Trafford. The event takes place on the 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th of June. Please note you must be available to work at this event on all days.
Working as an events assistant working in a variety of task including:
· Mainly face to face customer service
· Letting the visitors into area
· Taking tickets if necessary
· Giving out samples and bags to visitors
· Covering lunches and breaks on different areas
Making up goodie bags for visitors
Essential Skills & Experience
· Must have excellent Customer Service Skills and be able to deal with customers face to face
· Previous events experience would be desirable but not essential
· Enthusiastic and supportive
· Must be able to work all days for this event
About The Benefits
· Paying £8 per hour, payment will be received the following week
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to email@example.com
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.