We are currently recruiting for Fee Earner to work for one of Liverpool’s fasted growing law firms. This is permanent position offering a competitive salary dependent on experience.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
About The Role:
· Progress a caseload of claims in an efficient and effective manner
· Being the first point of call to advise your clients and keep them up to date
· Review of lender and broker file of papers to assess liability
· Review of mortgage auditor reports to assess liability and quantum
· Liaising with the FSCS through their online portal
· Negotiation with third parties, their insurers or solicitors to achieve the best outcomes for our clients
· Drafting schedules of loss and Court Proceedings where appropriate
· Liaising with Counsel and other experts
· To adhere to and contribute to internal processes
· Contribute to business objectives and profitability
Essential Skills & Experience
· Strong communications skills and excellent time management
· Commitment to deliver excellent client and operational outcomes
· Proactive team player
· Experience of managing your own caseload is desirable
· Litigation experience is desirable
About The Benefits
· Competitive basic salary
· 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
· Company sponsored Health Cash Plan
· Modern office in excellent city centre location
· Friendly, professional and supportive culture
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to Jobwise today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.