A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a role as a HR Coordinator for a well-established company based close to Macclesfield. The role offers generous holidays + benefits including flexible hours, your birthday off and free parking
The role will be Reporting into the HR Advisor and is an all-encompassing HR support role and will be a great opportunity for someone who is established in a similar role.
Duties for the HR Coordinator role include:
· Working closely with the team to provide a high-quality HR service
· Recruiting all temporary and permanent positions for the business
· Ensuring vacancies are filled efficiently
· Screening applications, arranging interviews, and being involved in face-to-face interviews
· Exploring new recruitment channels and using social media to advertise positions
· Managing day to day coordination for the HR Department
· Maintaining and updating HR systems, ensuring accurate records are kept
· Managing and monitoring attendance and absence systems and records
· Managing the new starters and leavers processes
· Managing induction processes for new starters including background checks and organising monthly probation meetings
Essential Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be able to work accurately at a fast pace and have a passion about HR.
· Experience of working within a HR function is essential
· Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
· Ability to work at pace while still being extremely accurate
· Strong time management, IT skills, and organisational skills
· Proficient in MS office packages; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Prior recruitment experience would be great but isn’t essential!
About The Benefits
· £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
· Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm
· Flexible working hours available
· 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Free parking
· Birthday day off
· Nice office environment with friendly and motivated colleagues
· Extremely busy and fast paced working environment with lots of variety offered
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.