I am currently recruiting for multiple roles within an IT and Engineering recruitment team for experienced IT Recruitment Consultants. You will be working for a big well established company Manchester City Centre. They are a fun friendly team and promote a work life balance; hours are Monday – Friday 9-5.30pm with a generous starting salary of £25-35,000pa depending on experience.
About The Role:
· New Business Development
· Maintaining existing relationship with current clients
· Writing Job Specifications for roles
· Attending networking events and client meetings
· Sourcing candidates from various platforms
· Acting on market information passed on from the Delivery team
· Making outbound calls to win on new business
· Managing a strong pipeline of business
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Digital, IT or Engineering Recruitment experience is essential
· Highly Organised
· Self Motivated
· Desire to progress your career
· Good telephone manner
· Strong relationship building skills
· Planning your own day based on your current pipeline of business
About The Benefits
· Working hours: Monday – Friday 9-5.30pm
· Salary: £25-35,000pa DOE
· Generous commission structure in place
· 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Contributive Pension Scheme
· Health Care Plan
· Buy back 5 days extra holiday
· Discounted season ticket for travel
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.