This a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide industrial manufacturing company based in Bolton on an initial 4 – 6 month contract. The role will be working as a Payroll Solutions Partner within a fast paced and challenging environment. With the equivalent full time salary of unto 30,000 pro rata depending on experience, 25 days holiday and more great benefits , this a highly rewarding temporary role with great prospects.
About The Role:
Payroll Responsibilities: (60-70%):
· Tie out each payroll processed to ensure all payments have been properly processed and appropriate taxes/deductions withheld as scheduled
· Manage any payroll queries and payroll related documents which need to be issued
· Responsible for the execution of standard reports to finance
· Manage T&A data collection and ensure timely submission of all (in)variable data for payroll calculations, always assuring highest levels of accuracy
· Maintain current knowledge of regulatory policies and procedures that govern time collection, payroll processing and taxation;
· Ensure compliance with company benefit policies, enforce approved pay practices, and ensure statutory compliance;
· Maintain internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance, segregation of duties and security access;
· Execute HR plans, processes, and programs aligned with business objectives and HR strategy.
· Collaborate with Global Process Owners (GPO) and Regional Process Owners (RPO) to ensure alignment with the standard global / regional processes;
· Manage and coordinate both the On-boarding and Off-boarding processes, ensuring that all the HR activities are completed for both newcomers and leavers;
· Manage all personnel administration (including offers and changes in labour relationship such as increases, bonuses and redundancies, letter preparation, employee file maintenance);
· Administer all relevant benefits, such as Private Pension, Contractual Insurance etc.;
· Ensure the HRMS system is up-to-date with accurate data, perform the transactions (such as new hires, promotions, pay changes, leaves of absence, etc.) and provide HRMS self-service administration;
· Manage and respond to customer queries via ServiceNow, with a first contact resolution goal and create and maintain the knowledge articles for the country / cluster;
· Administer all aspects of the various HR policies and ensure compliance to all statutory regulations;
· Collaborate with the HR Solutions team, HRIT team, other HR departments and managers to resolve inquiries and issues and drive continuous improvement;
· Actively support enterprise and system and process improvement implementations (where applicable);
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Associate’s degree with 3+ years of payroll, and experience in working with a high volume of transactions and managing vendors
· Proven track record of managing internal and external stakeholders
· Process driven, with strong understanding of HR processes, policies and systems (PeopleSoft/SAP, etc.)
· Strong sense of commitment and affinity towards continuous improvement
· Experience with administering HR systems, PeopleSoft and Taleo preferred
· HR policy and program administration experience a plus
· Intermediate level MS Office skills are required
· Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills with all levels of the organization
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.