Are you passionate about customer service? Would you like to work for a high profile company with a fantastic national reputation? This is an amazing chance for an immediate start in a career with a fabulous company! There's a salary of up to £22,573 and benefits that include 30 days holidays including bank holidays, bonus scheme, staff discount, healthcare, paid overtime, free parking and a pension scheme.
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
Working as part of a friendly customer service team, you will be dealing with customers across the UK. Duties will include:
* Working as part of a team, dealing with customers via phone, email or live chat
* Providing advice and guidance to customers
* Taking and placing customer orders
* Assisting with customer queries and issues and finding solutions
* Advising on delivery times
* Complaint handling
* Updating customer records on the inhouse systems
* Keeping up to date with new products services and policies
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre or other phone based role although this is not essential
* Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
* IT literate
* Empathetic and customer focused
* Good problem solver
* Team player
What will you get in return for your work as a Customer Service Advisor?
* A basic salary of £22,573
* Bonus based on customer feedback and performance
* 30 days holiday including bank holidays, rising to 33 days holiday including bank holidays
* Free parking
* Paid overtime
* Pension scheme with life assurance
* Staff discount scheme
* Employee assistance programme
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
* Highly structured training programme
* Fantastic career prospects
If this sounds like a Customer Service Advisor role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.