Are you an experienced Business Development Manager with the ability to close new business? Do you have a background in selling IT, ideally IT solutions? Would you like a new challenge with a well established company with excellent expansion plans? This fantastically success company just North of Bury is looking to drive the expansion of their newest division.
Along with a basic salary of up to £60,000 the role offers very realistic OTE of £100,000 the role offers an amazing benefit package including car allowance, holidays that increase to 32 days plus bank holidays over time, healthcare, pension and a fantastic social environment. If you have the experienced required and want to expand your earning potential and career prospects, get in touch!
What will I be doing as a Business Development Manager?
* Generating new business opportunities through prospecting and arranging meetings with customers
* Liaising with the IT Management team to fully qualify opportunities
* Working on a mixture of current, lapsed and new accounts
* Creating proposals and presentations to be presented to clients
* Accurately recording all communication and correspondence with clients on the company's CRM system
* Managing your own time and diary to optimise revenue producing activity throughout your week
* Working to agreed KPI's and revenue targets set by line manager
* Creating reports on performance for managers
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
* Strong experience in similar field based Business Development Manager role selling to and closing new prospects, ideally within IT solutions and services but possibly IT software or telecoms
* Have worked within a fast paced sales role is essential
* A natural at presenting and pitching to clients
* A people person
* A natural seller
* Driven and hungry for success
* Target driven
* Super organised
What's in it for me as a Business Development Manager?
* Basic salary of £50,000 to £60,000, depending on experience
* Realistic OTE of £100,000 with uncapped commission
* Uncapped commission
* 22 annual days leave plus bank holidays (earning an additional one day per year of service up to 32 days)
* Car allowance
* Charity day each year
* Pension scheme
* Employee of the Month award, voted by staff
* Free parking
* Free electric vehicle charging onsite
* Excellent staff kitchen facilities
* Quarterly pizza and quiz days
* Quarterly team building events
* Great progression opportunities
If this sounds like a Business Development Manager role you will LOVE, please send your CV!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.